Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ram vs Ram


When the Shrek 2 credits role, and the motrin has kicked in....



I am at the point in my sickness, where a nice long, hot shower would really push me over the edge and back into real life. We have been without hot water for now 30ish hours.

I am trying to remind myself that much of humanity has it a lot worse out there, but I am PMSing hard, my daughter is whining about Dora the Explorer and the Cadbury Mini Eggs have not been displayed at my local Duane Reade yet. This could be a real emergency.

7 comments:

Evie Parks said...

She's a lean, mean, singin' machine!
Self-pity is okay sometimes, especially when you're trying to conquer a virus and tune out the whining...
hope the water turns warm very, very soon! :)

Chloe said...

That girl is a riot.

I found some mini eggs at our Target and also at our Safeway. Do you want me to do a recon mission and send them to you?

Good luck, my dear friend :) Wish I lived closer to loan you a shower and get you your Cadbury fix...

Emily Ruth said...

I just wanna say I always love stopping in at your blog. Love your perspective on life and your sense of humor. I see your girls got a bit of that from you too: )

Kage said...

Emily Ruth, thanks for stopping by (Evie and Chloe, you too, but you are more Regulars)...I am so glad you can tell I have a sense of humor, sometimes I forget!!!

Catherine said...

kristy, our local stores have the cadbury eggs, right next to the valentine's stuff!
think I can mail a couple to you and they not be a melted mush by the time you get it??
feel better!
catherine in Orlano

Kage said...

Catherine, THANKS so much....apparently a friend of mine has taken care of that, but you're right, they might be a mushy mess by the time they arrive...I'll let you know!

Amazon has a 40 oz. bag for about 30 bucks...that might be my next stop!

Zinone said...

Tomorrow by noon...
Hang in there!!!