Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Glass Posse's Got Talent

Without further ado:

Clips from the Talent Show!

I practice piano, right along with Phoebe practicing the violin, every single morning. She made a few mistakes during her first time publicly playing 2 movements of a Concerto, so she was a bit reluctant to bow.

During DH and my song, the whistling that you here is Lolly....thanks Lolz. Phoebe let us know which lyrics we got wrong. Thanks Phoebz. Believe it or not, we practiced a lot...I think we sounded better in rehearsal.

And I love the look on Lolly's face when she gets applause after her group number. She likes her applause that one. Think an adult made those star necklaces?

I know I have junk in my trunk, but that dress, on that bench at the piano, not helping one bit...



9 comments:

Melissa said...

Junk in your trunk? I'm totally not buying that one!

Super cute videos, Kage - so much talent in one little family!

jlk said...

What a fun video! Pheobe is such a wonderful violinist! And Lolly has a mega-watt smile for sure.

This is Carrie said...

we loved it!

Kristen said...

I think you all look great -- I especially love your hairpiece! Your familiy has great talent :)

Chloe said...

So good. Phoebes is getting really good...

kj said...

Impressive poised violinist. You've all got talent and then some. Thanks for sharing

Evie Parks said...

Wow! you guys are awesome!!!
I especially loved Lolly's reaction to the applause...that is SO my Lily.

LMT said...

Loved it! I can't wait to see what your girls do with all of their talent and good genes!

Janet said...

Way to go Glass Possee. Family talent all around.