Friday, March 06, 2009

Gradually Going Thrifty: Party Favors

Inspired by the Santa Heads my sister made for my girls this Christmas (and my aunt used to make for us EVERY Christmas growing up), I decided to make Sea Pearls for our Mermaid themed party.

I scored the going-out-of-business sale at Libby Lu, and ended up with party favors that cost me $5.56 per child. One of my thrifty moves was to make a bracelet that was 3 wired together, into 3 separate bracelets:



Try to follow my photo map and words...I am not that great at photoshopping, but I tried....


Thanks Linz for the advice. I will try to get some pix of the opening frenzy at the party coming up...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You are going to have such a great party! Wish we could be there!

Linz said...

Cool documentation of your creations! I think they look fabulous. I like the paper colors you chose.