Sunday, March 15, 2009

We've Got Talent Part II



We sang Lucky by Jason Mraz. We practiced a lot, but we were nervous. We did okay. We looked rad.

Phoebe played two movements of her first concerto. She had some moments. She pushed through. I did pretty good, especially when she skipped an entire section and I had to find where she was in the music. I had to practice a TON to accompany her. Who knew Phoebe taking violin would improve my piano skills?

Lolly sang with Phoebe and two other kids in a kids chorus. She ATE UP the applause.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm sure you were fabulous! Love your outfits! I just have to say that Kage is wearing a dress that I wore to a high school dance. Doesn't she look so cute in it?

LMT said...

I am just loving "Lolly" and "Phoebe" talk. I love the new names. I just can't keep them straight. hehe

Zinone said...

Please say you have this on video??

Kage said...

Z, yes, but I am not sure if Jason will allow it to be published for all to see....

kristie sessions said...

Oh, you have to publish the vid.... have to! I am so sad I missed it. It looks like great fun.

Linz said...

That's awesome! Kudos especially to Jason! He played guitar and everything? Rad!

HHRose said...

You and J look a little Von Trapp family-ish. :o)