Saturday, March 14, 2009

We've Got Talent

Our family participated in our church congregation's talent show tonight. This caused much practicing, outfit-planning and stress today.

I snapped a photo of Jason and me before the big event:

He only fought me a little bit when I put that headband on. He's learned that he will not win...it's only taken 10.5 years. I am actually surprised he protested at all...in 4 more years he won't say a word.

Phoebe wanted to take a pic, and I think it turned out cool save for the shadow on Jason's face:



Lolly wanted to take a pic too:

When she was done, she looked at it, and very matter-of-factly said: Oh, I didn't get your faces.

Jason replied: that's ok, because I really wanted to get a good picture of my pants.

She was quite pleased with herself.

2 comments:

Evie Parks said...

You guys look awesome!
And the headband...it looks amazing on you! :)

Linz said...

What did you do for the show????