Monday, April 06, 2009

Party Week Prep

Finally went to Target:

In the cart:

Dr. Pepper
Homemade Popsicle Mold
Drakes Cherry Pies
Fruit Snacks
Mini Gatorades
Cinnamon Life
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Kashi Heart to Heart
Honey Nut Cheerios
22 boxes of Mac N Cheese (20 Whole Grain)
Simple Harvest Granola Bars
Kashi Granola Bars: Dark Cherry Chocolate, Pumpkin Spice
Funfetti Icing-2 cans
Chocolate Icing-1 can
2 cake mixes
Grandma's Casserole-Stouffers
Bread

My friends requested mostly cereal and junk. So, I delivered.

Did I mention my Cali girls are coming to town? It's PARTY HEARTY week....

2 comments:

D said...

That is a whole lot of whole grain mac and cheese. You must be having a party.

Zinone said...

In tears right now, as I sit here looking at this post since I am suppose to be there!!!!! UGH~ I will see you tomorrow. Can't wait for all the goodies :) thank you~