Friday, April 24, 2009

Shopping List

My daughter is playing in a play-a-thon at our local bookstore.

On the day of the play-a-thon, if you purchase items with a voucher, a percentage goes towards the school's music program. This event happens every year, so in the spring I start collecting items that I want to purchase and save them for that voucher, on that day. My budget is 60 dollars. Here is my list, but I need to narrow it down or get more suggestions...so go:

Since I kindle now, I am mostly interested in our summer read-alloweds...

Here's the list:

Anniversary Edition of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Willoughbys
The Gathering Blue and The Messenger
The Yggyssey
My One Hundred Adventures
Elijah of Buxton
Hoot

And a few other ideas:
Off the beaten subway track
This American Life on DVD Season 1 or 2
A yoga mat

In addition to using the voucher, Phoebe is collecting pledges to benefit her school which recently lost 100K from a private donor. Hey, if you want to donate, email me...we could really use the help. If her class raises 1K, it will be matched by a different donor! So far Phoebz, on her own has raised 279...so I thought I would just check and see...email me for more info...

and THANKS.

No comments: