Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm Ok

16ish hours later the demons started creeping in....

I caught a glimpse of that dark dark place and decided, no....not this time. No thank you.

I quickly reviewed all that great stuff that is my life. Hey, even Phoebe said: Mom, why are you being so nice this beautiful spring day?

I'm always nice.

INSERT PHOEBE LOOK HERE.

After about 24 hours passed I am feeling a bit better. I have had a few ebbs of the brainacules, but I am also due to start that blood flow thing in a few days, which is not a coincidence. Hormones totally affect brain waves.

I have decided no more driving until I have my levels checked, so this afternoon we granny-carted it for the errands. It was nice...especially since the rain let up.

I also got a Visine check today, which I was so crossing my fingers for after my recent Father's Day purchase(s). Be excited Honey.

I took a break from my new non-diet, and ate a pop tart...hey it was organic. I deserved it after yesterday and because of the upcoming visitor....two weeks with decreased sugar and no coke, it was kind of a reward I guess.

So, here we go, one day at a time, again. And I kind of like it like that. Thanks for the kind words and support. I have such a wonderful net catching me every time. Don't I?

9 comments:

Beth said...

Once again you are inspiring - strong - all that fun stuff. Seriously... you SO deserved that pop tart.

Ty and Whit said...

You're already ready for Father's Day?! you're so on top of it!

Lisa said...

I think it was the two weeks with no coke...just sayin'.
PS - you are my hero. Love you so much.

Gedde Adventures said...

....praying for you sweetie...

margo said...

I hear ya Lisa... :)

kj said...

OK is a good thing. Mind over matter can be very powerful. You're very powerful. Cute new pics too.

kristie sessions said...

you ARE always nice! I don;t know what Pheobe is talking about ; ) Hmmm. i am wondering if this new diet is contributing to the extra brain activity. maybe you should have another pop tart.
love you.
k

Maribeth said...

Hey! Glad you are ok. Two weeks with no coke?? I don't know if I could do it!

LMT said...

yes I/we are a "net" that will be there to catch you. hehe.

You and my sister-in-law are both the most on top of it (wonderfuly type A, if you will) people I know.