Sunday, May 03, 2009

Sunday

Stomach...been hurting all day.

Head...a little spinny.

Daughter...played well in her play-a-thon.

The Artist Table I was in charge of...was a big improvement from last year.

Church...was enlightening and challenging because we forgot our church bag.

Dinner...was half asleep while I made it, 3/4 asleep while I ate it.

Nap...45 minutes long...then back to the play-a-thon

Voice...iffy.

Music....almost solid

Reading...in 2 days.

Allergies...bad.

Toe...hurts (what? I walked the run/walk...and I workout several times each week, weird).

Stomach...still hurts.

Could it be Stress? Too busy? Swine Flu? the Pomegranate Izze soda I drank Saturday night?

Gas X...ingested.

Lights....out.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I think you need your Mommy.

LMT said...

Man, you're a trooper. I hope you are feeling better!

Linz said...

UGH.

kristie sessions said...

oh sheesh... how are you today??

Chloe said...

Sucks. Feeling any better today????