Wednesday, July 22, 2009

SAM! Week

Little Brother is coming home.

Can you believe it's been 2 years? He has been ever-present since he left, but we have missed his presence at my Grandfather's Funeral and the blessing of our new niece.

Here is a video he sent us when he was training in Utah before he left for the Dominican Republic.

I miss him more this week then I have the entire 2 years, it's because I know I will squeeze him and smell him and shed tears on him so soon.

My girls are going to FUH-lip out when they see him...they have been praying for Sam every night for 2 years.

I imagine the family dog might be in danger of dropping dead when she is reunited with her boy...she's that old.

And he hasn't even met the 12th member of our family! EEEEEEEEEEK!

1 comment:

margo said...

so cool!