Saturday, August 29, 2009

11

When I was 19, I got married. Good thing it worked out.

11 seems like a shady number.

10 was a fabulous anniversary. We could have died outside Charlie Trotter's and been completely satisfied with our 10-year journey.

But alas, we made it one more. But 11, it's a nervous number. Like, 1 less than a dozen, not lucky at all, 2 number ones, and you can't count it on your two hands.

So. YES I am excited it's our anniversary, but I don't like the number 11. When can I start rounding up to 12?

Happy Anniversary honey.

Photo by Rachel Gundersen

Wait, how did those kids get in the background. ?


7 comments:

HHRose said...

I love that I was there that day. Also, look at little Coco!!!

Catherine said...

LOVE THAT FAMILY PHOTO!

hdknowles said...

11 seems like such a long time ago. Just wait until you get to 36! You all look great.

kristie sessions said...

You guys look so great. happy anniversary!! plus I think you can start rounding up come january...

kj said...

!! if you look at 11 like !! who knows what wonderful things this year will bring. Happy Anniversary Mr & Mrs Glass.

Corinne said...

That picture is fabulous - happy 11 :)

merathon said...

this pictures is A-MAZING. now i want one of MY family like that!