Sunday, August 02, 2009

Another Treasure

I met my husband for the first time at church, and then the next week we got to know each other at a Halloween dance. I was wearing this:


I can see why he wanted to snatch me up right away. Nothing like a jack-o-lantern turtleneck to get the juices flowing.

Clearly, I wasn't a big fan of Halloween back then, as I am now...oh, just you WAIT until this year. Of COURSE I already know what I am going to be...and yes, the costume is in my closet, minus one very important piece, and a few makeup items.

Thanks Mom, for keeping that turtleneck in your closet, for old time's sake. Please tell me you don't still wear it!

5 comments:

kristie sessions said...

Sa-weet. love your turtle...

Linz said...

I'll never forget you coming home from that dance with that turtleneck.

Kage said...

Linz, really? you remember that?

Lisa said...

No, I don't still wear it but for some reason I just can't part with it! I mean, come on, jack-o-lanterns on a turtleneck never goes out of style!

HHRose said...

^^ or was never "in style" in the first place--you decide. ;o)