Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Snapshots

Click.

Temper Tantrum. Me.

Click.

We're sorry mommy. I roll my eyes.

Click.

Sponge curlers. In MY hair.



Click.

Phoebe playing in an orchestra for the first time.





Click.

Phoebe casting-wearing a scarf and sweater. It's 90 degrees outside.

Click.

Oh yeah, this is for you too. I quickly remove the sponge curlers, look in the mirror and laugh.

Click.

No makeup on, curly (what?) hair with a handkerchief pulling it away from my face. Smile? Cheese! Did I get the job?

Click.

Donna Reed callback. Red lips, curly hair now sprayed like crazy. Have to be there early, so babysitter is out. Lolly finds the hidden GONG and, yes, beats it with the stick.



Click.

Today Show booking. Have to make signs, and be up at 5 AM. Hurry! Color fast kids! You have to get to bed.



Click.

Lights out....wait, did I take off my red lipstick?

2 comments:

vivian said...

Have you ever tried curling with a flat iron? it's SO fast & easy- easier than sponge curlers, at least for me. love your hair curly!

Kage said...

I see the stylists rock the flat iron. I have not practiced that, but know it's amazing. I ended up using quite a bit of curling iron today, but the sponge rollers gave me the head start I needed.