Saturday, October 10, 2009

In Review...


Monday: Art Studio with Lolly. She made us a pair of bracelets:


Tuesday: 60-second Olay spot audition that took a lot of concentration, celeb siting: Kate Hudson. See bottom for the dress that made me stop and take a pic. Then, I realized it was Ms. Hudson, I think shooting for Bazaar. Speaking of mags, got word that Cookie folded. Sad.

Wednesday: Inspired by the NYC Marathon posters. Ran 4.9 miles. My first time running that long. Took me 1 hour and 6 minutes. First singing audition that night. Was not my best, but at least it's over with.

View of the East River as I crossed over it.



Thursday: The cold arrived in my throat. Ugh. Turned 30.5. Phoebe got her new Halloween Tee. LOVE.



Friday: Spent the morning fighting crime, trying to get the pennies owed to me! Attended a dinner honoring Richard G. Scott. Was asked to fill in for the musical number (stomach flu) at 3, panicked, then told at 4, someone else would do it. Phewsh. Enjoyed eating, instead of running lyrics in my head for 2 hours.


Lolly took my pic whilst running in the gym, my new motivation to KEEP running....whoosh that is not pretty:


Saturday: Hike!


Off to a training meeting tonight. Gotta teach this song. I guess I better go learn it myself right.....NOW!

10 comments:

teamZ said...

I've sight read that song so our chorister could know how it sounds before she teaches it

Coco said...

where do you go on a hike in new york??!?!

Linz said...

Cool week! Way to go on the 4.9 sis! Very impressive. But how on earth did you stop .1 miles away from 5?!

Kage said...

Coco, taconic state park... 45 mins outside city. Linz, it's 4.9 miles from Lollys school to my apt. Probably walking around the block to cool down made it 5, but my GPS told me the route I took was 4.9 miles! I usually don't run outside, Its harder for me to breathe...

HHRose said...

OMG could Kate Hudson BE skinnier?!

Kage said...

HHRose, I'll be honest. I knew it was an important shoot because of the dress. BUT, when I approached, because after taking this photo I crossed that street, I was like: wow that model must photograph really well, because she didn't look like a model to me and she was short. So....then I looked again and realized it was Kate....so she wasn't THAT skinny, tall or pretty...but she was really sweet to Lolly and I am sure the photos will be beautiful.

Rachel H said...

Looks like a cool dress though! Lots of ruffles!

Anonymous said...

i love your daughter's witch t shirt! where did you get that? also, im jealous, you have not an ounce of a love handle!!!
christy

Kage said...

Christy, target for the shirt... I got it online.

You're sweet about the love handles... They cone and go but the butt always seems to stay...

Anonymous said...

butts are sexy though...love handles, not so much!
christy