Monday, October 19, 2009

Lovescarf Project



I'm not sure who knit on my scarf for 50 rows. But whoever it was did 5k on each side instead of 4, for about 50 rows. Can you see that? I don't even know if that qualifies as a mistake, it's so consistent. I actually accused my friend of knitting on it one night when she was watching my kids. She said she didn't. Obviously, she's lying.

Hey, I would be over the moon if you (yes, writing to YOU) would knit me a scarf to donate to a cancer patient in a NY hospital this holiday season. Chicago's doing it. California's doing. I think even Utah's doing it. You can do it too....For more info, click on over.

1 comment:

kj said...

After my email to you last night and the one I am sending you now, I read this and I burst into laugher. That is seriously hilarious. So you do know how to purl. The recipient will probably never notice! Utah is definitely in gear with love scarves. They ship your way mid Nov.