Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Report

I am watching the pilot of Charlie's Angels (I got the entire season 1 on DVD from Santa) while I upload pix and properly picnik them. The rest of the Posse is standing in front of me playing Rock Band-Beatles. Lolly just rocked out Here Comes the Sun, having never heard it before. 59%! I was pretty impressed. Phoebz is rocking Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. It's cracking me up that my kids know Beatles tunes better than me.


I just realized that the decade is ending. Not sure where I've been. And so to honor the Christmases since we were officially a family, I put together my fave shots since 2002. Only 364 more days 'til we do it again.

1 comment:

hdknowles said...

It cracks me up that I can still remember those Beatles songs from so long ago. Glad you had a great day. We have 3 very vocal little boys ages 6, 2, and 7 months spending the holiday with us. I really don't need the hearing aid when I'm around them - they are really loud.