Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 3

Even though my canon rebel is dying a slow death, I managed to get a few shots in for the Holidays! If I were not quirky and random and weird (all beloved traits those closest and dearest to me have called me more than a few times), then this would probably be my Christmas card this year:


I got the dresses LAST year after Christmas from Janie and Jack. Classic with a little edge. Love the grey silk and the dark red pleats underneath. I also got this year's Christmas PJs during the after-Christmas sale. I'm thinking I'm going to try for that again this year!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh do I love these!

Linz said...

Yeah those are GREAT.

LMT said...

Your girls look so grown up and beautiful. I can't wait for some after-Christmas shopping!

Beth said...

I'm dying to get Audrey one of their nightgowns, but at $45 it will have to wait til the after Xmas sale.

HHRose said...

Uh oh. We have a Canon Rebel, too. How long have you had it?

Kage said...

Beth, I have never bought sleepwear there but I bet it's beautiful. I have my eye on the crewcuts union suits for next christmas

Hannah, I have had mine for YEARS. And I use it so much and I love it....but the focus is dragging, I've lost the eye piece....and it's noisy. Time for an upgrade. I will probably get the latest rebel or another spiffy canon so that I don't have to buy all new lenses.

Angie said...

So cute. We LOVED the card we got!

Rachel H said...

OOOOH, I must say I LOVE that too! But your card was way opriginal and quirky and fun, so I get it. I am obsessed with pretty dressed for my girls, but the downside is they hardly EVER wear them! I buy too many!

Rachel H said...

Opriginal? That WAS original, too!