Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 5

This song is ringing in my ear this season. Now I want to see the movie.


Song for the Hopeful



People with hope have a special prayer
a louder drum, a brighter flare
This is a song for the hopeful
May god hear it sung

People with faith are the lucky kind
They'll be the ones, with peace of mind

This is a song for the faithful
May god hear it sung

Theres a song, for the doubtful
Theres a song, for the lost
Theres a song, for the desert barron but crossed

But for those who are strong of spirit
Maybe they dont need to hear it
But still a song for them
A simple song for them


Nothing can shade a seasoned soul
Its all the loss that makes it whole
This is a song for the hopeful
May god hear it sung

Theres a song for the doubtful
Theres a song for the lost
Theres a song for the desert barron but crossed

But for those who are strong of spirit
Maybe they dont need to hear it

But still a song for them
A simple song for them


Well nothing can shade a seasoned soul
It's all the loss that makes it whole
This is a song for the hopeful

This is a song for the faithful
This is a song for the hopeful
May god hear it sung
May god hear it sung
May god hear it sung


Thanks Harry and Kim.


Still....a song for them.

5 comments:

kj said...

Thank you for sharing all the lyrics of this song. They give me hope as I heal from my burns and endure the associated constant pain and frustration. I will not let it shade my soul.

LMT said...

ok so pregnancy has made me a bit more emotional... Great movie, can't wait to see it. Gotta love Harry.

wendysue said...

I didn't even know about this! Thank you for sharing it! We're big fans of Harry around here. . .so much so that Connick was in the running to be our sons name!

Linz said...

I have goosebumps.

merathon said...

i saw the movie when it was on TV a while ago-- i have to admit, i do get emotional at cheesy lifetime movies, but this really was a good one!