Friday, December 18, 2009

Day 6

Our 2009 Postcard:



And when you flip it over:



"...Fear not: for, behold, I bring
you good tidings of great joy,
which shall be to all people. For
unto you is born this day in the
city of David a Saviour, which is
Christ the Lord."
~Luke 2:10-11

What the critics are saying:

" the most adorable, clever card (even though I haven't seen anyone else's yet). L-O-V-E it! Laughed out loud when we got it--its funny and yet very dear at the same time."

"I received your card! It was so unique as usual! I loved it! Is that photo shop or grams house? "

"Got your Christmas card today...LOVE IT!!! Very very cute!"

"got your card and it is perhaps the most amazing holiday greeting i have ever received. i need more glass in my life!! :) "

"LOVE the Christmas card...you are too good"

"your card was way original and quirky and fun"

"really sweet and clever."

I guess one would not write an email and tell me that they hate it. right? but I haven't ever received so much feedback from a card, so I think it's good. I have no idea whose living room this is, I got the image from a google search, and the professional photos of our family were taken by Rachel Gundersen, who is a very talented photographer in the Chicagoland area, you must hire her, I can give you her info....just email me.

1 comment:

teamZ said...

It is so cute and clever I don't even want to send out a card this year. It would be so cheesy in comparison.