Thursday, January 07, 2010

Kage Jackson

Santa brought me Season 1 of Charlie's Angels for Christmas. I watched about 3 episodes of it and it is total eye candy. I love the clothes, hair, even the makeup thrills me!

The week after Christmas I visited my fave store with a giftcard from my grandma and acquired this beauty (for about 40% off), which makes me feel like an angel as soon as I put it on.



And now I want to crochet an afghan like my great grandma made for her grandchildren. So...I need to figure out how to crochet to start...

3 comments:

A-me said...

dig it! I learned to crochet last month via you tube. I remember great grandma taylor teaching me the ropes when I was little. Pretty sure I could only do a huge long chain. ;) Now I have it down!

P.S. I had that exact same paul frank iphone cover on my wish list before christmas.

LMT said...

I learned via you tube too. It is easier than knitting, you'll pick it right up. I would be happy to get together with you and work our little fingers side by side. I have a lot of projects I am working on, baby blankets, sweaters, scarves... I have lofty dreams for my knitting/crocheting. Have fun!

Lisa said...

When you start entering rooms like you are packing heat, then you know you are really hooked on the angels.